Exegon Ltd will:
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice including social & ethicl principles.
- Ensure all employees have suitable and sufficient information, instruction and training to act with due consideration for the environment in line with current legislation.
- Work to establish design standards that will promote the use of environmentally friendly processes and materials.
- Encourage reductions in the consumption of raw materials and energy whilst promoting re-use and recycling whenever possible.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and will encourage high environmental standards when working on mutual projects.
- Assist customers to use and dispose of products supplied by Exegon in an enviromentally friendly way.
- Liase with the local community of new legislation and products.
- Aim for continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Set and review environmental objectives & targets on an annual basis.
- This policy will be reviewed on an annual basis.