The Flexi Multi Bank range of battery chargers are designed to be flexible to user needs in a busy workshop or multi battery environment.
Range includes 2 way / 4 way / 6 way / 8 way / 10 way charging options
Up to 20amp per charge cell
12V & 24V Modules
Options available to charge multiple battery technologies including Sealed Acid, Lithium and Lithium Phosphate.
|Battery Chemistry||Voltage (V)||Amps (A)||Product Code|
|Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)||12||10||01-8WMC1210/SLA|
|Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)||12||20||01-8WMC1220/SLA|
|Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)||24||10||01-8WMC2410/SLA|
|Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4)||12||10||01-8WMC1210/LiFePO4|
|Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4)||12||20||01-8WMC1220/LiFePO4|
|Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4)||24||10||01-8WMC2410/LiFePO4|
The Flexi Multi Bank battery chargers are made up of charger cells that can be used individually, in groups, or as a full combination. 1x Flexi Multi Bank charger will do the work of multiple separate chargers as well as heavy / rapid recharge as required
This Flexi Multi Bank battery charger has been designed to charge up to 8 batteries at once from one charger.
The output of the charger is electronically protected against short circuit, reverse polarity connection and deeply discharged batteries.
|Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|132||245||365 (+45 for handle)||11.5|
• Specific charging profiles with up to 8 phases
• Soft-start phase to protect against plate warp in deeply discharged batteries
• Automatic charge restart function used to maintain battery in fully charged state
• Cooling with load-dependent fan additional economy is gained by running fan in a temp dependent mode, not constant
• High frequency switching technology for best performance and efficiency
• LED’s to indicate operation and charging status
• Overload-, reverse polarity- and short circuit protection
• Power de-rating at elevated environmental temperature
• Wide range input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
• Over current control protection against high current demand during charging (e.g. engine start)
Options available include
• External battery temperature sensor
• LED Ladder charger load display, shows work being done by charger
• LCD Battery Voltage Display
• % Charge Progress Display
• Bespoke Charge Stages